NUBIAN suntan lotion SPF 6 - 200 ml
Protect your skin when sunbathing and leave your skin hydrated and soft with Nubian SPF 6 Sun Milk
- low protection (SPF 6)
- combination of UVA / UVB filters - protection of the skin from the harmful effects of sunlight
- sea buckthorn oil - an effective antioxidant with a high content of natural beta-carotene
- D-Panthenol - nutrition and soothing the skin
- beta-carotene - antioxidant and tan support
- phytocomplex - anti-irritation complex (Aloa vera, Echinacea purpurová, Chamomile, Marigold, Umbilical cord, Asian honeydew, Honeysuckle, Hamamel, Small-leaved lime) - soothing the skin
- Vitamin E - antioxidant, cell protection and skin regeneration
- easy application, does not leave a greasy feeling on the skin
Use and important information
To protect your whole body, apply the oil evenly in 6 teaspoons to dry skin 15 minutes before sunbathing. Avoid areas around the eyes. Applying a smaller amount reduces the degree of protection. Repeat application regularly during the day, especially after sweating, swimming or towel drying. Avoid excessive sunlight during the noon (11 - 15 h) and protect yourself with clothing, headgear and sunglasses. Do not expose infants and young children to direct sunlight. Excessive sun exposure is a serious health hazard. No sunscreen provides 100% protection from the sun. The sunscreen can leave contact spots on textiles and other materials.
The colors may vary slightly depending on the settings of your device.
|Ingredients||Aqua, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Decyl Cocoate, Decyl Oleate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis, Echinacea Purpurea, Chamomilla Recutita, Calendula Officinalis, Centella Asiatica, Melissa Officinalis, Hamamelis Virginiana, Tilia Cordata, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Beta-Carotene.|